"The large print giveth and the small print taketh away."
— Tom Waits
It sometimes feels like that doesn't it? Experience has taught us we have to write everything down in pretty exact detail in the fine print so we can be clear with everyone who uses the service what is, and what isn't acceptable to us.
Our terms and conditions have been written in a way that hopefully 'normal people' (no offence, lawyers!) can understand - but below are the headlines of what you are agreeing to when you use our service:
- Don't try and play our pricing system to get more out of it than we think is fair use - our accounts are set up to be on a 'per business' basis - which means if you try and re-sell our service to other businesses using only one YCBM account we won't be happy.
- We promise to work our little British stripy socks off to keep the service up and running nearly all of the time - we have systems in place like back-ups and alternative service providers just in case one of our 3rd party providers has a problem (with things like sending out emails or SMS).
But we can't promise the impossible. We're hard workers, but alas; not miracle workers. So if you can't connect to your YCBM for any period of time, do let us know right away, but please don't shout at us - we'll get things back up and running as soon as we possibly can.
If you have any questions at all about the rest of this - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YouCanBookMe Limited Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms" or "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this website, www.youcanbook.me (the "Site"), your use of the booking service offered through the Site ("Service") and your relationship with YouCanBookMe Limited ("we", "us" or "YouCanBook.Me"). Please read these Terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Service or the Site, or register as a member.
Please also see our Privacy and Data Protection Notice for information about how we collect and use your personal data.
- This Site provides access to an online scheduling and booking system, which is available to the public for personal and enterprise use, which provides its registered members with a scheduling and booking platform for appointments and meetings.
- These Terms will apply to subscribers, registered members and to those who simply view the Site ("you").
- By using the Site and the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in full.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site or the Service through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
- If you are accepting these Terms and Conditions on behalf of an enterprise, organisation or business then you agree and accept that these Terms and Conditions will be binding on all personnel who use the Service or the Site on behalf of that enterprise, organisation or business.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by us posting new Terms onto the Site. In continuing to use the Service you confirm that you accept the then current Terms and Conditions in full at the time you use the Service. If you do not accept Terms and Conditions which we have varied then you must cancel your registration or subscription within 30 days of such change being made and the previous Terms will continue to apply pending termination. If you continue to use the Service without notifying us of your objections within 30 days you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- You can view the Site without registration and you can make bookings with our registered and subscribed members without registration.
- If you wish to access the Service for the purpose of scheduling appointments or meetings then you will be required to register with us and open an account.
- When you register as a member we will ask for some of your personal information. Any personal information you provide us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Notice which can be seen here.
- If you register to use the Site as a member you have the option of creating a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- Alternatively you can gain authorised access to your account by first logging into another service that we partner with, such as Google. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep all passwords and other access details for these third party services confidential and must not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you suspect anyone has access to any of your third party services that we link to, you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or the Site through your account or the use of your password or unauthorised access to one of your third party services that we link to, we may require you to change your passwords on our system and with your other suppliers, or we may suspend your account. Until you have changed all your passwords or we have reactivated your account you will not be able to access the Service.
- You agree that all information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
- We do allow for more than one membership (for instance if you have more than one business) but you are not entitled to impersonate anybody else or otherwise provide misleading information in operating an account.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time and for any reason.
- Certain functionality or facilities may only be available to registered members who have agreed to subscribe to the Site and Service ("Subscribers").
- When you agree to subscribe you will choose a subscription plan and a subscription period. We offer different types of subscription with different levels of service and functionality available for each subscription plan. We may also offer different subscription periods and we may allow you to subscribe monthly, annually or on some other periodic basis.
- We currently offer subscription plans on either a monthly, 12 month or 24 month basis. Please note that we reserve the right to add or remove services and functionality from any subscription plan or to add or remove subscription plans. We also reserve the right to change our subscription periods. When we change our subscription plans or subscription periods you will be entitled to keep your existing subscription until the end of your then-current subscription period and at the end of that period you will be required to subscribe on the new basis.
- In the event you choose to change your subscription plan to a shorter subscription period and you have already paid sums in advance, we will hold such fees paid as a credit on your account and such credit will be used by us against any sums owed by you under the new subscription plan. You will not be entitled to any refund or other cash in kind for such credit. In the event your subscription is then terminated and there is unused credit remaining on your account, you will have a period of twelve months from the termination of your subscription to use the credit against a new subscription plan. After such period, we reserve the right to expire any remaining credit on your account and to delete your account and its associated data without notice or further responsibility to you. You will not be entitled to any refund or other cash in kind for such credit.
- We may (at our sole discretion and for such time period as we may determine) allow you to maintain a Legacy Pricing plan after a pricing change has been implemented (referred to as a "legacy pricing right"). This legacy pricing right will only apply until such time as you cancel your account or allow your account to lapse and you may not recover the legacy pricing right after such cancellation or lapse. If we have allowed you to benefit from a legacy pricing right then we may at any time notify you that the legacy pricing right will terminate on a given date. However we agree that such termination of a legacy pricing right will be effective from the end of a subscription period.
- We may offer a free trial period during which we allow you, for a limited period, to access functionality which is usually only available to subscribers. Once a trial period ends if you do not take out a subscription we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the Service. At our sole discretion, we may, add or remove any feature or functionality from the free trial period subscription, extend any trial period (e.g. as part of a special offering or other circumstances), or alternatively terminate any trial period at any time and in all such events, we shall have no further obligation or responsibility to you under these Terms.
- Our preferred method of payment is by credit card. Payment by cheque or bank transfer is only permitted for long term agreements for larger accounts and by prior agreement.
- Please note that in the event that you fail to pay any subscription fees which are due for your subscription we have the right to suspend your access to the Service immediately.
- If any fees paid or payable by you for your subscription are subsequently disputed by your bank or card provider and withdrawn from us by way of a chargeback or otherwise we have the right to suspend your access to the Service immediately.
- You may not use your account or subscription to licence, distribute, resell or package our services to any third party whether directly or indirectly and you may not use YouCanBook.Me in any way to facilitate or provide any similar service to any third party.
- Each YouCanBook.Me subscription may be used to process bookings for just one organisation or trading entity. While you may process bookings for different teams or departments within your organisation, you may not use the Service to process any bookings for anyone outside of your organisation. We define an "Organisation" to be a single legal entity in a single territory (for instance a limited company or limited liability corporation, partnership or association, but an overseas branch of that entity would be a separate Organisation).
- You may not in any circumstances use a single YouCanBook.Me subscription or account to facilitate bookings for more than one organisation.
- If you provide a service to third party businesses or organisations (referred to as your "Clients") and, as part of the services you offer you wish to set up or facilitate the provision of our Service on your Client's behalf (e.g. you configure our Service as part of a bundle of other services) then you are only entitled to do so as the duly authorised agent for that Client. You must set up a separate account for each of your Clients and you may not aggregate or combine more than one Client in any account. You also agree that, by accepting these Terms and Conditions you have the authority to bind your Clients to these Terms and Conditions.
- Where you are administering one or more accounts on behalf of your Clients, employees or staff as their duly authorised agent we may (at our sole discretion) provide additional tools to aggregate or link the different accounts together (e.g. an administration console). Please note that these arrangements will be to assist you in your role as duly authorised agent for your Client, or to manage the accounts of your employees or staff.
- The restrictions in this clause 4 and otherwise in these Terms and Conditions apply to all subscription plans.
- Please note that certain subscription plans will allow for a limited number of separate accounts to be linked to one master administrator subscription holder and for all of the accounts under that subscription to benefit from certain upgraded features. The applicable email addresses in respect of all accounts which we agree to link to a single subscription in this way must, unless otherwise agreed, be part of the same internet domain (i.e. identified by email addresses that end with same text after the @ symbol).
- Please note that if you subscribe to any subscription plan which allows for accounts to be linked then you, as the subscription holder, will be responsible and liable for all activity in respect of each of those accounts and you agree to ensure that any personnel accessing or using those accounts will comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Scheduling and Bookings
- The Service operates by linking with a third party calendar account (e.g. Google Calendar) and communicating with you by email. In order to use the Service you will need both a third party calendar account which is supported by YouCanBook.Me and an email account. In order to ensure that the Service provides an accurate and effective tool both accounts will need to be active and monitored regularly.
- In order to allow for bookings to be made using the Service you must provide a link to one of your YouCanBook.Me booking grids to your prospective customer or appointment/ meeting attendee (who we will refer to as the "Customer" for convenience in these Terms). You can provide or make available your booking grids to a Customer either by sending a URL (e.g. by email) or embedding the Profile into a separate webpage.
- The Service will take availability information from your third party calendar account and display that information to the Customer, the Customer can then select an appointment time from a live calendar application on the Site.
- You can opt to automatically confirm the booking, or you can notify the Customer whether you wish to accept or reject the time proposed. You can opt to send the Customer confirmation, reminder and follow up emails.
- Please note our system sends emails on your behalf using a third party provider in order to maintain a high reputation with ISPs for transactional email management. However, we cannot guarantee that emails will not occasionally be blocked by spam filters, bounced or in some other way not be delivered.
- Enhanced services we may offer include the ability to allow the Customer to complete a booking form, provide other information in advance of the booking and make payment, in order to complete the booking.
- Any registered member, whether or not the member has subscribed to a subscription plan, is able to purchase SMS credits for a fee (the "YouCanBook.Me SMS Service") for the purpose of sending booking reminders and confirmations by SMS. The fee for the use of the YouCanBook.Me SMS Service is charged in addition to fees payable under any subscription plan. SMS Credits cannot be used or redeemed other than through the Service and have no cash value.
- Please note that the Service is automated. The Service will make the availability data in the third party calendar account which is linked with your account available to Customers without any external verification. We are not responsible or liable for either the accuracy of the information in the third party calendar account or for your failure to monitor your email account to receive requests for bookings. When you confirm a booking using the Service we will update the third party calendar account automatically.
Acceptable Use Policy
- The Service and Site are provided for legitimate and ethical business, charitable, professional and social purposes. You must not use the Service or the Site for any illegal, unethical or immoral purposes. We reserve the right to remove any account at our discretion at any time, without giving reasons, if we suspect that an account is being operated in breach of our acceptable use policy which is set out in clauses 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify the Site or any software which we use to operate the Service, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
- You agree not to release, publish or distribute any defamatory, offensive or derogatory comments about us or the Service (whether via the Service or otherwise) which we consider malicious and false, outside of a reasonable evaluation of our product and Service.
- You agree that you will not:
- solicit log-in information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Site or the Service.
- do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory using the Service or the Site.
- use the Service or the Site in the course of promoting or conducting any business or service which is, in our opinion, illegal, offensive, which may cause financial, emotional or psychological damage or harm.
- do anything to suggest, express or imply that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- impersonate any other person whether or not that other person is a user of the Site or the Service.
- The Service allows for certain subscribers to create content to be distributed by the Service, for instance certain users may customise the booking form for their account or the email communications sent to Customers by the Service. Any content which is distributed by the Service or which you integrate with the Service (for instance by placing a YouCanBook.Me hyperlink within your own content), which we refer to as "Content" in these Terms must comply with our content standards, which are set out below:
- You agree that any Content which will be integrated with the Service or distributed by the Service will be your own creation or will be Content which you are entitled to use and will not be used in breach of any intellectual property rights;
- Any Content will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for all claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the Content you create and you agree to assume responsibility for any claim we receive which relates to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
- You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
- In particular you agree not to use the Site or the Service to distribute any Content or promote any business or activity which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading;
- contains personal information e.g. names or contact details;
- engages in stand-alone commercial activities and/or sales via the Service, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter and advertising;
- Involves collecting payment via the Service other than a booking fee for a bona fide professional, business or commercial service;
- Involves the marketing, promotion or operation of a ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme or any multi-level marketing scheme or product;
- Involves the marketing, promotion or operation of any cryptocurrency product or service including participation in any proposed "initial coin offering" or "initial token offering"; or
- Involves the marketing, promotion or operation of any investment or financial products or service or any other product or service in which a customer or user suffers the risk of financial loss (other than by way of payment for a product or service)
- By creating or integrating your Content with the Service you agree that we will be entitled to use such Content for the purposes of delivering the Service. We reserve the right to remove any Content at any time and for any reason.
Collection of Prohibited Data
- We do not permit the use of the Service to store certain types of sensitive or financial data belonging to another individual without that individual’s explicit permission. Such forms of data include any data defined as ‘special category’ data under the EU GDPR/UK GDPR, financial, medical or sensitive personal data and such other categories of data as we may notify you from time to time.
- In the event it is brought to our attention by whatever means that you have been using the Service to store data of a prohibited nature, whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you in advance, we reserve the right to remove the data in question from the Site immediately without notice to you and, if we deem it necessary, delete your account and deny you access to the Service.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You agree not to upload any files or post, distribute publish any files on the Site or using the Service that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- You must not misuse our Site or the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or the Service, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site or Service. You must not attack our Site or the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your membership and right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or the Service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our Service will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site or the Service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Although we aim for the Service to be available as and when you need it, we do not guarantee that the Service will be available 100% of the time. For instance and in addition to the provision set out below, there may be occasions where our third party partners impose certain limitations and restrictions on calendar event creation (such as "quota limits") or to the extent you are seeking to make a high volume of bookings at the same time, your access to the Service may be restricted. In such instances, such restrictions or limitations shall not constitute a breach by us of these Terms.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services or because we are unable to offer the Service for reasons beyond our control (such as a denial of service attack). In this event we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Access to the Site may be restricted whether or not you have registered with us. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these Terms.
- We will operate the Site and the Service with the reasonable skill and care of an online service provider. The services provided do not extend to detailed monitoring or supervision of Content, membership of the Site or verification of your availability or booking data.
- Our liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We will not be liable for unavailability of the Service or the Site in accordance with clause 10.
- The Service may allow its members to distribute Content and use the Service without detailed oversight or monitoring. While we put systems in place to allow for users and other third parties to report harassment, improper use of the Service and distribution of offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to use of the Service and the Site. If we are legitimately informed of any abuse or infringement of these Terms in accordance with clause 15 we will attempt to resolve the matter and we may delete the relevant account and/ or removing inappropriate content as soon as we can.
- We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Site whether such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise. We will not be liable if Content you have posted and stored on the Site is lost, corrupted or damaged.
- We will not be liable to free users of the Service or to users who are Customers who use the Service to make a booking and our liability to subscribers will be limited to a maximum of one month's subscription charges.
- Nothing in these Terms will limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence.
- In the event that you have a dispute with any other user of our Service arising from their use of the Service, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute.
Cancellation and Termination
- If you have subscribed to a subscription plan but then wish to cancel your subscription, you can do this by:
- Navigating to your account’s billing page, selecting ‘Cancel subscription’ and following the steps onscreen; or
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to cancel your subscription and requesting that we do this on your behalf.
- Following cancellation of your subscription plan via any of the above methods, you will no longer be charged any fees under your subscription plan. If there is any remaining time on your existing paid subscription, your access to paid-for features will continue until its expiry date unless you contact us to specifically request that we remove your account’s access to paid-for features immediately. There will not be any automatic refunds or credits given for this unused period (see paragraphs 12.5-12.8 below for our refund policy). After this time, any paid-for features enabled on your account by virtue of your now terminated subscription plan will stop working. This may mean your booking page will also stop working until you remove those paid-for features.
- You may access the Service using an account which is paid for by another organisation in accordance with a separate agreement made between the organisation in question and us. Please note we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account if the organisation in question defaults on payment or certain of its other obligations under its agreement with us, and your account will expire on termination or expiry of our agreement with that organisation.
- If you wish to terminate your membership by deleting your account, you can do this by:
- Navigating to your account settings, selecting ‘Delete account’ and following the steps onscreen; or
- Sending an email to email@example.com stating you wish to delete your account and requesting that we do this on your behalf.
- Following receipt of a request to terminate your membership via either of the above methods, we will delete your account and any data associated with it. Please note that terminating your membership will lead to deletion of your data and we will not be able to recover any of this data once it has been deleted.
- Please note that the following actions do not constitute a request to cancel your paid subscription or to terminate your membership:
- Deleting, or taking offline, one or more of your profiles from your account; or
- Setting a ‘fixed end date’ on one or more of your profiles on your account; or
- Unlinking one or more calendars from your account; or
- De-authorising one or more of your calendar accounts integrated with your account; or
- A lack of bookings or activity on your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership immediately without notice if in our opinion you have breached these Terms. In the event of termination, we will delete your account and you will no longer have access to the Service.
- We may at any time suspend your account while we investigate a suspected or alleged breach of these Terms. In the event of a suspension we will notify you and invite you to make representations. If, following receipt of your representations we are not satisfied we may proceed to terminate your account.
- If you subscribe to a monthly, 12 month or 24 month subscription plan and decide to cancel your subscription plan within 30 days of your initial subscription date, we will refund the full amount of any sums already paid by you.
- If you subscribe to a monthly, 12 month or 24 month subscription plan and decide to cancel your subscription plan on a date more than 30 days after your initial subscription date, you will not be entitled to a refund of any advance sums paid by you.
- Fees paid for the use of the YouCanBook.Me SMS Service are non-refundable in any circumstance.
- In exceptional circumstances, YouCanBook.Me may refund in excess of our default policy as set out in the paragraphs above. In such circumstances we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $20 or one month’s subscription charge (whichever is the higher).
- If your subscription is terminated and a period of twelve months elapses during which you do not reinstate your subscription or purchase an alternative subscription, we reserve the right to expire any remaining credit on your account and to delete your account and its associated data without notice.
- If a period of six months elapses without you using any SMS credits linked to your account, we reserve the right to expire these credits and remove them from our system. You will not be entitled to a refund for the unused SMS credits.
- If you have subscribed to a subscription plan but then wish to cancel your subscription, you can do this by:
- In this clause "Controller", "Processor", "Data Subject", and "processing" will have the same meaning as in the EU GDPR/UK GDPR.
- We request that all personal information that you provide is accurate, current and complete.
- Any information which is collected using the Service for which we are the Controller (for instance log in information or contact information for our customers or subscribers) will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Notice.
- It is agreed that that for the purposes of the EU GDPR/UK GDPR you are the Controller and we are the Processor as regards any data relating to calendar appointments or any other personal data which your customers or clients submit via the Service ("Subscriber Personal Data"). Please note that calendar data may also be held by a third party calendar service (such as Google Calendar) and they will hold that data in accordance with their privacy terms. Accordingly, both you and we agree to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations relating to the processing of Subscriber Personal Data.
- To the extent that we are acting as a Processor, our standard Data Processing Agreement ("DPA") will govern the terms under which we collect and process the relevant Subscriber Personal Data. A copy of our DPA is available here. The DPA includes details of the scope, nature and purpose of the processing of data, the duration of the processing, the types of personal data processed, the data subjects involved and those contract terms which are required by Article 28 of the EU GDPR/UK GDPR.
- You agree that the DPA is incorporated into each contract between us and you, the account holder, but if you would like a separate, signed DPA between you and us then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By providing Content for distribution by the Service you expressly grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable licence for such period as you use the Service to use such Content in order to deliver the Service to you.
- The format and content of this Site is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on this Site.
- This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
- The youcanbook.me logo is a registered trademark in the European Union and in the United States, and "youcanbook.me" is a proprietary trading style of YouCanBookMe Limited. All rights in our trademarks and trading styles are fully reserved.
Notice, Take-Down and Suspension
- We will make all reasonable efforts to delete accounts which are being used in breach of our Terms and Conditions and to identify and remove Content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights when we are notified but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide the relevant information.
- In the event that you believe that an account is being used in an inappropriate manner or that any Content which is distributed using the Service is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights you should notify us in writing either by email to email@example.com or by post to YouCanBookme Ltd, Bedford Heights, Brickhill Drive, Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, MK41 7PH, including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The exact URL at which the defamatory or infringing Content appears;
- The Content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the Content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration truth in respect of the information in the notice.
- Any statement made under this clause 15 may be used in court proceedings.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Site in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our rights and remedies for any other breach.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may make reasonable changes to the format of the Site, services provided or to the Site's content at any time without notice.